Constant 'Nonsense' about RR documentation

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Nov 27 13:56:48 EST 2005

Your feeling is right. I am 60. I don't worry about age. It's a
proven fact that people who have more birthdays live longer.

Besides, I always heard programming was a young man's game so I
figure if I keep doing it maybe the Universe will forget my
chronological age.

And for my feelings about the docs, go to http://
www.revolutionpros.com and click on "Views". That way I don't have to
repeat them here endlessly!