Graphic Design Tools

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Nov 27 05:50:17 EST 2005

Dan,

Really??  Cool..

To be fair, I only became acquainted with it when, upon being asked rather
suddenly to teach a course in multimedia, snorted around the software on
our server and found it (and precious little else!).

As you say, you really can do quite alot with it.

I'm a paid owner as well ;-)

I'll be hitting you up for that, whatever (don't do coffee, alas..
probably why I can't program worth a farthing), at RevConWest!

;-)

Judy