Pricing / entry cost for this tool

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Nov 27 02:32:50 EST 2005

Dan Shafer wrote:
> I maintain that without a significant improvement in the out-of-the- box
> experience for DC, the company will never reach broad enough  appeal to
> reach critical mass among the Inventive User marketplace.

One can hope.

Another reason the readers of this list are glad I have no control over
the product:  I feel Rev is too valuable to share too broadly, a
strategic competitive advantage I would prefer to keep among my clients
and my friends' clients.

Tarting it all over town for just $99 gives too much away.

;)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal