Pricing / entry cost for this tool

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Nov 26 16:24:25 EST 2005

David Bovill wrote:
> What I would love to see is RunRev let go substantially of the
> professional coders end of the market, by adopting an innovative open
> content strategy

Letting go of users able and willing to pay top dollar to pursue a
customer self-qualified as less willing to pay seems risky at best.

I would wholeheartedly support a move by RunRev to spin off the pro
product to someone else if they find themselves too encumbered with
other considerations to handle it effectively.

At the moment, however, they seem to be doing fine, well worth my
clients paying $500 annually for renewal -- free money, year after year,
like clockwork.

It costs far more to acquire five new DreamCard customers than it does
to simply renew an Enterprise license.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal