PDF documentation

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Nov 25 15:47:08 EST 2005

Frank....

The official docs are available in printed form via the RunRev site,
I think, but they take a very long time to get to the U.S. (at least
last I checked).

If you want to dive into Rev this weekend in PDF form, you can buy my
"Software at the Speed of Thought" book, aimed primarily at beginners
and early intermediate users. It's available at:

http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html along with two smaller
eBooks on more advanced topics.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html