Mysterious Bug that puts menu groups into stacks

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 24 19:20:22 EST 2005

David,

That's okay. I mean I wanted to get some other opinions on the issue.
I don't know if the name is important or not. That is why I started a
new thread. If others have seen it or anything like it than I would
like to see it entered into Bugzilla as a true bug or else it would
have to be thrown into a user contributable error.

It's no big deal, but true Bugs need to be detailed and reported with
reproducible results in order to get fixed. I searched Bugzilla and
could not find a bug like this so I decided to ask the others here on
the list.

Yours,

Tom