Happy Thanksgving

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 24 17:34:09 EST 2005

Ken,

Thank you so much. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Happy Thanksgiving
to all Revers here on the list. And if you don't celebrate
Thanksgiving then just accept my thanks for giving so much of
yourselves to this list. Thank you.

I know in some parts of the world that they do have celebrate the
bounty of a good harvest. In India they have a Harvest Celebration in
January. I wonder if ours didn't start out that way and then turned
into some kinda pilgrim day thing.

Thanks again,

Tom