This is what REALLY SUCKS about RunRev! - was Menubar Help

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Thu Nov 24 15:49:37 EST 2005

David Burgun wrote:

> I've kept quiet about silly problems for a long tine but this just
> took the biscuit!
>
> As for scaring people away, surely it's the bugs that scare people
> away, not me moaning about them! Or are you suggesting that it's
> better to keep quiet and that way fool them into thinking they are
> getting something they are not. Apart from ths dishonesty, I really
> don't think it will work, since if they do buy it and then hit the
> problems they will be far more upset and far more likey to just drop
> RunRev then if they knew there were these kind of stupid problems to
> start with.

Do you understand David, that this is a user list not the RunRev team?
Some very smart and helpful people have *volunteered* to help - Ken Ray
even invited you to send him your problem stack to take a look  -  and
that on a holiday. Maybe if you weren't so focused on flaming the list
you could actually make some progress! The people here are not Rev
employees - they can't fix what is admittedly a clunky menu building
feature, at least it's very confusing for new users. I guess if I were
you, I woudn't tick off the people that are trying to help you!

That's my 2 cents.

Marty Knapp