This is what REALLY SUCKS about RunRev! - was Menubar Help

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Nov 24 13:15:45 EST 2005

Just thought of the OS aspect -- what OS version are you running?

I just did this same thing, and it worked fine for me:

1. Created stack with menu, saw that it worked. Used Rev 2.6.
2. Saved stack and quit Rev.
3. Opened Rev.
4. Opened stack -- looked fine.

Either we're doing something different, we're using different
versions of Rev, we're using different versions of the OS (I'm on
Tiger), or there's something wrong with your installation.

Were I in your position I'd try restarting the computer, reinstalling
Rev, and creating a test project from scratch. That or trying a
different computer entirely.

gc