Error - Image turns to Black when mirroring then resizing

Jason - Polydiam Industries Limited jason at polydiam.com
Thu Nov 24 10:01:44 EST 2005

Hi,

Thanks Xavier for confirming the bug.

The program I am developing has to allow the user the flexibility to mirror
the image then resize it whenever they choose.

Does anybody know of a work around?

Thanks again

Jason

Xavier Said:

>Hi Jason,

>I confirm... happens on my PCs...

>However if you resize it first and then flip it it should work ok...

>Rotating images gives the same bug result btw...

>cheers
>Xavier

Jason - Polydiam Industries Limited said:
Hi,

I've got an error that keeps occurring with my program where a loaded
image
turns completely black.

I'm using an image area to dynamically load in images.

On a button I use the Mirror function on the image.

flip image "Target Image" horizontal

choose browse tool

then if I use a button to resize the image

set the height of image "Target Image" to 400

the image area turns completely black and I don't know why.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jason

subscription preferences: