backdrop

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Nov 23 12:32:28 EST 2005

> > I was hoping the backdrop would be more robust.  I guess I could
> > roll my own as you said.    It seems backdrops are always a
> pain on
> > Windows.  Wish everyone would just use a Mac.

wishful thinking the market doesn't seem to share...

try this script in your main stack...

constant backdropfilename="mybackdrop.rev"

on resume
  if there is not a stack backdropfilename then
    open stack backdropfilename -- substack of me
    set the rect of stack backbackdropfilenamedrop to the screenrect
  end if
  go to me
end resume

on suspend