(no subject)

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Wed Nov 23 04:55:49 EST 2005

Dear Bob,

Welcome to revolution. Many resources exist, but they tend to be
spread in different places of the web. It may take you a few days to
discover hidden jewels.

You will find some code for a tree view at:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks_education.php?
category=tools_plugins&lastadded=added%20any%20time
The last item in the list, tree view. You may want to also have a
look at the ontology manager which can be seen as version 2 of the
tree view. The code in the tree view stack was somehow messy and was
extensively rewritten for the ontology manager.

You will also find a list of various websites which propose
revolution stacks at:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
page=RevolutionSnippetStacks

Best wishes,
Marielle

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Revolution (like today new) and I have to admit that I
> was a bit surprised that there is no tree view in Revolution. Lack
> of a tree isn't going to kill me, but it would be nice. I'm also a
> little surprised that nobody has commented on this post... what am
> I missing?
>
> At any rate, the URL below doesn't seem to work for me. Is there an
> alternative URL?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

--------