[OT] Web Services Dead? Don't Tell Amazon

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Nov 21 14:08:22 EST 2005

During our recent thread on thin-client vs. desktop apps, several
people suggested that Web Services were passe, outre and otherwise
obsolete and deadsville.

Someone forgot to tell amazon.com. They announced not one, not two,
but three totally new Web services just this morning.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html