strange issue

xavier.bury at clearstream.com xavier.bury at clearstream.com
Mon Nov 21 07:20:27 EST 2005

After some testing, it seems this engine specific and not a revGUI  issue.
I thought it could have been the revmessage box but it also happens in
MetaCard's msg box.

So MC engine version 2.6.6 has a problem! Any confirmations to enter a
concrete bugzilla
is welcome...

Second bugzilla today!!!

use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 21/10/2005 06:40:44:

> I have this custom prop
>
> put the xos["dragstack"] of this stack
>
> It tell TAOO whether a stack can be dragged on a mousedown event...
>
> very handy...
>
> but if I start checking this on one stack EditNO2 in the message box
> if get all the error messages in the answer!
>
> put the xos["dragstack"] of stack "editno2"
>
> Handler: Running low on memory, script aborted
> recursionLimit: Recursion limit reached
> abs: error in source expression
> accept: bad expression
> etc...
>
> if I put the script in a button it works - although the
> mousedown handler doesn?t!!!
>
> If I debug the mousedown handler rev freezes...
> If I debug the handler and do the put xos["dragstack"]
> show into the message, the xos["dragstack"] is empty!!!
>
> im pretty sure that im selecting the right stack's cusom props.
> Im sure the prop is there and it contains "true"...
>
> can anyone explain this?
> This works fine in rr 2.5 but no more in 2.6.1...
>
> cheers
> Xavier

To make communications with Clearstream easier, Clearstream has
recently changed the email address format to conform with industry
standards. The new format is 'firstname.familyname at clearstream.com'.

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of
its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER