lock screen doesn't!

Tracey Griffith rgriffit at ctc.net
Sun Nov 20 20:54:36 EST 2005

On 11/20/05 1:20 PM, "Ken Ray" <kray at sonsothunder.com> wrote:

> On 11/20/05 8:26 AM, "Raymond E. Griffith" <rgriffit at ctc.net> wrote:
>
>> I wonder if adding the following might achieve what you are looking for:
>>
>>  on mouseUp
>>    open invisible stack "OtherStack" to false
>
> Actually you don't need the "to false" part of this (I'm sure it was a
> copy/paste error)... but Raymond's right that this would be a good way to
> get the data you need... here's how it works:

Yup. Something like that. You know how programming is. You go in one
direction, then you realize you know something else, so you start to change
what you had done and bam! You wind up going in two directions at once.

I *was* setting the visible of the stack to false before opening it. Then I
realized I could open invisible.

That's what I like about Rev. Lots and lots of ways to do things, and many
of them as right as anything else.

> If you execute 'open invisible stack "OtherStack"', Rev will open the stack
> and make it the stack that has the focus, so you can then use phrases like
> "this stack" to refer to it.
>
> So I think if you change your "go" to "go invisible" (or "go inv") you can
> accomplish what you're looking for, and take out the lock screens, so it
> looks like this:
>
> on mouseUp
>      push cd
>      go inv stack "OtherStack"
>     -- do what you want to do with "OtherStack"
>      pop cd
> end mouseUp
>

> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software