Light text--Apparent cause

Bruce Lewis lewisbruce at rogers.com
Sat Nov 19 11:14:31 EST 2005

According to this URL:

http://www.betalogue.com/2005/10/27/anti-aliasing-hall-of-shame-mac-os-xs-menu-bar/

there is a problem if colour is not used when anti-aliasing. I confirmed
that Revolution flds do not use colour to anti-alias in Mac OS 10.4.3. When
magnified, the legible text in Word or SuperCard shows the use of colour
and Revolution does not.

I believe this issue must have been introduced by OS 10.4.3.

I have made a Bugzilla report.

Bruce

--
Bruce Lewis