Ajax in Revolution? Already there? some part?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Nov 19 02:44:26 EST 2005

Dare I say TAOO is scaled up for this?

I didn't want to polute the lists with the long story so
I've added a new article TAOO vs Ajax in TAOO's tiki on how TAOO can be an
AJAX killer on Rev...

http://www.monsieurx.com/tiki/tiki-list_articles.php

Hope you like it. I'll be looking into soap, xml and other data exchange
models in the future (possibly CORBA again). Any interested scripters are
welcome to join in their libraries, comments, questions, ideas or
impressions.

Those interested in joining the effort to make it happen sooner than later
are welcome to join the TAOO team!

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo - The RAD object