Cmd-A doesn't work from Keyboard in Standalone

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Fri Nov 18 21:47:32 EST 2005

For the test stack I just pulled a Scrolling List Field straight from
the tools palette. So List Behavior is true; multipleHilites is
false; traversalOn is true. I see that the lockText is also true,
which seems interesting. If you pull what you call "a regular list
field" from the Tools palette, is that property false? If you have no
commandKey handler at all, doesn't cmd-A select all the lines in the
list?

Charles Hartman