Timeline and cudos since June?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Nov 18 12:52:02 EST 2005

Jim Ault wrote:
> After all the volumes of mail and comments about the Rev team, I would like
> to hear a few terse, concise, and pithy remarks from those in the know (I am
> not one of them) that rate the progress since Monterey last June.  Many
> commitments were made in good faith at the conference.  Hopefully most have
> been met and more in the works.

One could break down the positions presented by RunRev at Monterey into
two groups:

- an earnest interest in fixing bugs
- some proprietary feature proposals presented with the understanding
   that they were under non-disclosure.

Version 2.6.1 demonstrates a strong effort on the former, with several
dozen bugs squashed (70+?) and a couple of nifty "feature completion"
enhancements.

The latter cannot be commented on here, of course.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal