OT: AJAX 30-second tutorial

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Nov 18 05:26:19 EST 2005

Dear Chipp,

Thanks. As always in programming tasks, AJAX will have to do with
both great and well designed proposals (like the one you are relaying
to us) one side and low and sad level coding on second side.

In about well designed, web application's front-ends, CSS2+AJAX+Blog
tools are probably the most usefull we can get today. In about
application's servers, Rev is certainly lots more powerfull and clean
than any UML + Java's based Tomcat's or JBoss solution...

About the back-ends ? PostgreSQL, QTSS, MapServer...

Best Regards,

Le 18 nov. 05 à 07:38, Chipp Walters a écrit :

> I know, OT, but since we've been bandying about it for so long now
> I thought some of you might like to see this.
>
> For those of you wondering what the heck it is:
> http://rajshekhar.net/blog/archives/85-Rasmus-30-second-AJAX-
> Tutorial.html
>
> -Chipp

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores