HTML issue

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Nov 17 15:49:51 EST 2005

hummm

in the most downloaded file in monsieurx.com aka the DiscreteBrowser I cache
the html (real), htmltext (somewhat unreal), and text versions of text...

This allows different object (context) parsings for html objects or text
datas or rev text layout parameters to be filtered...

more ideas for keyword cross referencing or relativizing...
links or media parsing...

just a hint...

cheers
Xavier