[ANN] F-ab is now available for downloading

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Nov 17 11:28:11 EST 2005

Konichi-wa Jiro-san,

> Hello,
>
> "F-ab" is now available for downloading.
> F-ab is a browser for Flash movies. Flash movies are switched by
> changing the channel like TV programs in it. You can see 10000 Flash
> movies by changing the channel from "0000" to "9999".
>
> F-ab was created by Revolution and Java.
> This product is a freeware (not a open-source product).
>
> Download:
> http://www.f-ab.net/
>
> System requirements:
> OS: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
> Memory: 512 MB of RAM or more
> Display: 1024 x 768 or lager

Yoku dekimashita! :-)

Could you please tell us a bit more about how you did this?
I am sure most of the listmembers would love to know a bit about the
technical background.

And most of us are VERY interested in displaying Flash content inside
Rev without altBrowser and/or Quicktime! ;-)

> We have a plan to port this product to Windows.

Maybe this can be done by using the wonderful "altBrowser" plugin
from Altuit?
  http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altBrowserCover/default.htm

I may be a bit too naive, but at the first glance... ;-)

> Currently few Flash
> movies has registered in F-ab. Please register your Flash movies to F-
> ab, if you use them in your web pages. Registration is free.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jiro Harada
> jiro at f-ab.net
> Ronri Kobo, Inc.
> 806, 6-24-2, Nishi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku
> Tokyo, 141-0031 Japan
> IP Phone/Fax. +81 50 3346 0007
> support at ronri-kobo.com
> http://www.ronri-kobo.com/