The Disappearing Desktop - It's Real This Time

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Nov 16 18:30:44 EST 2005

Dennis.....

The tablet PC is just a side issue here. My original point with
respect to this issue was that a "zero-pound computer" was a
desirable objective. This means that my data and my applications live
on a server somewhere and I can access them from anywhere, whether I
have "my" computer with me at the time or not. I can go to a kiosk,
FedEx Kinko's, wireless hot spot with a handheld...whatever.

Dan