deleteDups()

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Nov 16 14:44:32 EST 2005

I wonder if the kind or amount of data has an effect. The data I used
was a list of about 10000 lines, each consisting of 7 items, from 4
to 12 characters each.
I also made sure that about 1 in 5 lines was duplicated.

One application of the deleteDups function with 'split' - 60 - 65 ms.
With 'for each', 75 to 85 ms., so civilisation is definitely safe :)

Mark