deleteDups()

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 16:52:27 EST 2005

I used to use an Xcmd set called HyperExternals Pro and one of its useful
XFCN's was deleteDups(). The main thing it did was to quickly eliminate the
duplicate lines in a sorted list. Here is my transcript replacement ...
 function deleteDups pList
  repeat with x=number of lines in pList down to 2
     if line x of pList is line (x-1) of pList then delete line x of pList
   end repeat
  return pList
 end deleteDups
 ... but I thought it might be fun to see what others have to offer up that
would be more elegant and clever! Anyone?