revCopyFile progress bar

Vikram Singh powai903 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 16:21:50 EST 2005

Yes Sir, i know that ;)

  The problem as I got it is that the stack freezes till the end of the activity, since it is single threaded appl. And the GIF freezes at the current frame, i remember having done something like this 2 yrs back. If it doesnt, then great!

  I dont know though whether the browser window is refreshed independently (may not be).

  Mybe i'm not being articulate enuff,
  cheers
  vikram

Andre Garzia <soapdog at mac.com> wrote:

On Nov 15, 2005, at 5:15 PM, Vikram Singh wrote:

> Maybe you can embed a small browser (without borders etc... I am
> talking of Chipp's external) and play the GIF animation in the
> browser, rather than in the stack directly (if I remember, it will
> lock up/freeze too). I *think* the browser should not.
>

> Just my 2 cents

Vikram Singh,

Revolution don't need altBrowser to display animated gifs... :)

cheers
andre