Make a command line software with Revolution

Girard Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Mon Nov 14 13:46:06 EST 2005

Hi all,

I wan't to make some very useful tool under linux, and I wan't to use my
favorite IDE called Revolution.

But I have got some problems :
- How can I pause my software until the user hasen't pressed the return
key ? (for example: "your name (press return for validate):")
- How can I run an another software into revolution and return messages
that send the software. (for exemple: when I install a rpm package (rpm
-ivh), there is a progress bar and a percentage, how can I get these
informations and returns them directly to the user.).

Regards,

Girard Damien
Email: dam-pro.girard at laposte.net