Rev Image libraries

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Thu Nov 10 16:30:19 EST 2005

Should it prove of use:

function rev_ImageLibraryIcons libraryName
     put the defaultStack into oDefault
     set the defaultStack to libraryName

     put the number of images of of this card into maxNum
     repeat with imageNum = 1 to maxNum
         put the long id of image imageNum into imageObject
         put the short name of imageObject into iconName
         put the short id of imageObject into id_Array[iconName]
     end repeat
     put id_Array into icon_NameTable
     combine icon_NameTable using return and tab
     set the defaultStack to oDefault
     return icon_NameTable
end rev_ImageLibraryIcons

Having to organise all these icons now- so any tips on "best
practice" here?

Thinking of making a tool to export the images into a folder which a
designer can work on - that is changing them to referenced images,
and then something to go around re-IDing icons that are duplicated in
groups in stacks - luckily they all have the same name - sometimes
you just have to cope with other peoples mess :)

Anyone got an Icon Tool or organiser that I can use / add this stuff to?