How can I print all parts of oversize cards!?&In-Reply-To=s377e63f.014 at PSYLIN2.LIN.KU.DK

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Mon Nov 14 05:12:32 EST 2005

Thank you so much for the confirmation of the print-buffer-substack idea. I think my first posting explained
,but here again: It is an electronic diary stack, 3x3 screens wide (3072 x 2304).
 Each day has a card, user will mostly stay with a main window, but has 8 other parallel windows,
for various purposes. (Others have recommended splitting the whole thing up in 9 substacks,
 but our unorthodox solution has considerable advantages,-except for this unexpected limitation of print-function)
We are developing on Mac OS 10.3.9, - but this should not be relevant.
The standalones shall be for all platforms (and freeware!).
It would of course be very nice, if you could sketch the scripting you suggest, for we are not professionals.
 .... With an invisible print-buffer-substack, with only one card, where the exported snapshot
should be eliminated after printing, so it can be used any day for all windows on the newest card,
- as the script in my first posting works for the first 6 windows
Kresten

kresten.bjerg at psy.ku.dk       www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg