Why doesn't this script work?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Nov 14 03:18:51 EST 2005

Stephen,

A couple of points.

1) If you're running inside of Rev, the defaultFolder by default points
to the folder the revEngine is working in. Of course, any number of
things can change the defaultFolder in the IDE, including plugins, other
stacks, etc. If you are wanting the /CQdata folder to be where the
finished app is stored then I would suggest looking at the 'address'
function and parse that to find the original app folder.

2) Just a suggestion. I typically use locals 'script wide' rather than
handler wide. For handler vars, I use the prefix 't' (temporary). I
think Richard Gaskin has a good article on script syntax if you're
interestd. Check out his www.fourthworld.com website.

best,

Chipp