kwote

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sun Nov 13 12:21:03 EST 2005

On 11 Nov 2005, at 23:29, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

>> Actually, ( this is Dans fault :) - I am curious - do you use "kwote
>> ()" as well - or are you just being nice to me :)  If so can you
>> remember where you got it from
>>

> I sometimes use an equivalent function which I just call q() to make
> for even less typing :-)

Ok - so no history less on here then :(

> Unless speed is an issue, I wouldn't worry about it.

Well, I need to do it - it's one of the script processing functions I
haven't written:

function script_Inline someScript, functionCalled
     -- take the function replace the call with transcript code
extracted from the text of the functionCalled
     return newScript
end script_Inline

function script_ReplaceFunctionCall someScript, functionCallName,
newFunctionCallName
     -- take the function replace the call with the name of the new
function
     return newScript
end script_ReplaceFunctionCall

function script_ReNameFunction someScript, functionCallName,
newFunctionCallName
     -- take the script
     -- rename the function
     -- then replace the function calls with the name of the new
function
     return newScript
end script_ReNameFunction