the hilitedbutton props failing

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Nov 12 20:57:24 EST 2005

I have a group of 4 radio buttons the group is called "fileOptions"

_index.shtml  _index.html  _comments.html  _transcript.html

put the hilitedbuttonname of group "fileOptions"

is failing today.. but it was working yesterday??  Any ideas?

I had an unusual situation where I was forced to quit earlier by an
infinite loop generate by  the purge stack thing and the stack that
has this group was in the background when I force quit... I hope
nothing got corrupted... rebooting Rev did not fix it... does rev
keep some kind of data on the props for objects hidden somewhere that
might need to be clean up?

skts