frappr map

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Nov 12 12:32:44 EST 2005

At 8:43 AM -0800 11/12/05, Mark Wieder wrote:
>Yes. I've adjusted the map so that it shows the whole world now.

It would let me put up my scary photo but not place me on the map.

Had the name of the city I live in (Valletta, Malta), but when I tried to
'put me on the map' it replaced Valletta with 'undefined' and said get lost.

This frappr is pretty smart! Valletta *is* undefined!   ;-)

However, a defining moment will take place next year when the
European Revolution Conference 2006 takes place here. Had a great
time in 2004 meeting Kevin and people from this list - might be hard
to beat that
one but I think we will. I know Gaskin will be attending as I owe him dinner
at the Bacchus restaurant in Mdina.

More coming soon...

ciao,
sims