Word 1 to -1 Truncating Entire Paragraphs?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Nov 11 19:21:30 EST 2005

There are  commas in the text that is chopped off, so it's not a
delimiter issue. I don't have time to debug it and on the WHEW
(WHatEverWorks) principle I'll just use this function which *does*
work on the same text chunk. I don't think the extra CPU time is an
issue. (except to nano bots)

Thanks Ken!

Sivakatirswami