Basic focus issue!

xavier.bury at clearstream.com xavier.bury at clearstream.com
Thu Nov 10 07:51:20 EST 2005

Hi David

You could add a background script handler that you trigger on any focusIn
to send a focusout
message to the other fields...

Since you know when focusin or openfield happens, you can easily send the
focus out to that last field recorded (in a global or custom prop...)

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo

use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 10/11/2005 13:41:21:

> Not that i am not focussed or anything - just these pesky Rev fields :)
>
> With the Address Book I am trying to deal really properly with their
> edibility - click on them and they change appearance (come to the
> front) click elsewhere and they fade back into the background. The
> problem with closefield is that it is not sent if the user does not
> change the text. There are hacks for this - no? What's the best?
>
> Been trying to get it to work with the following messages - at
> various places - but having a problems - any solutions out there?
>
> on focusIn
>      select_Editable true
>    -- pass focusIn
> end focusIn
>
> on openField
>      select_Editable true
>      pass openField
> end openField
>
> on focusOut
>      select_Editable false
>      pass focusOut
> end focusOut
>
> on closeField
>      select_Editable false
>      pass closeField
> end closeField

To make communications with Clearstream easier, Clearstream has
recently changed the email address format to conform with industry
standards. The new format is 'firstname.familyname at clearstream.com'.

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of
its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER