about drag an image...

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Nov 9 20:45:33 EST 2005

Recently, Andre Garzia  wrote:

> I can't seem to recall but I think there was some really easy way to
> allow a user to drag a image control around some card, just like
> click and drag, as if he was on development mode... I just want do be
> able to toogle a "drag mode" so that the user can re-org some
> controls on the stack... I remember some silly thing like "drag me"
> but I can't recall just now. Can someone point me in some direction?

Almost -- you want the grab command.

Just remember that you can't update anything while this command is
executing, so if you need to track the mouse or some other action during the
drag, you need to roll your own drag routine.

[See the Drag Sample stack in our demo stacks if you need some assistance:
 go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/tmpanel.rev"]

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director