Buggy debugger -- solved?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Wed Nov 9 17:18:14 EST 2005

Hi Mark,

I found a workaround. I can debug a bg script with no problem as long
as I do it from card 1 of that bg. Otherwise, the debugger window
opens, but it does not debug. Several subscribers have replicated the
problem, and the workaround.  It's not a big deal if you know the
workaround. If not, it can be very frustrating.

I have version 2.6.1. It's not fixed yet. I believe it has been BZ'd.

I'll take a look at bug 329.

Best regards,

Tim