Find the item a user clicked on...

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at pandora.be
Wed Nov 9 15:25:52 EST 2005

hi,

I have a small problem, which probably someone has solved a long time
ago...

I have a header above a field with columns of data.
The amount of columns are different each time, the header above the
field will differ also each time.

I now would like to sort the items in the field, when a user clicks
on one of the words in the header, but how do I know what item the
user clicked on?
I only get the ClickChunk or the ClickText, but who has a clever
routine to get the item a user clicked on?

The titles in the header are separated by tabs and can consist of
more then one word each.

Any help is welcome :-)

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers