Testing Standards

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 9 09:16:12 EST 2005

Mark,

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. I have spent the
last week and a half going over the specifications and using our Rev
project as proof of concept. Since we are using an outside company
for the coding, they have a person doing the use-case scenarios and
specs. They will also have a person writing the QA tests when all of
this is done. So far I think we are on track with what you are
describing here. Having the Rev demo really makes all of this easier
(for me). I just don't have the working experience in this process
and am a little nervous. Things like what are the next steps and are
we on track and is this enough to describe etc. are what is
concerning me.

Do you recommend any 'good' books on this process? Maybe on what to
expect in the specs? Maybe what is most often left out and or what
most often causes the most problems?

Thanks again Mark,

Tom