Stange occurance with Variable Watcher

xavier.bury at clearstream.com xavier.bury at clearstream.com
Wed Nov 9 04:05:55 EST 2005

Jim

You can always try the updated version i posted last week.

It sure fixed lots of issues i had with the VW in the last rev release.

- columns are corrected (dont need resizing each time you open it)
- globals of type array show up correctly when not debugging.
- other minor improvements

Im still working on the MC version but coming soon (after my new script
editor... ;)

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=95

cheers
Xavier

use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 09/11/2005 09:53:42:

> Hi, All,
>
> Hmmm, not sure what to think... it is late and I have cruised through a
lot
> of programming tasks the last several days, nothing to do with Rev.
>
> Mac OSX, Tiger 10.4.2, Rev 2.6.1 and suddenly Variable Watcher does not
show
> values, but just repeats the variable names on the right side (except
'it' =
> 1)
>
> Could not find a reference in RevZilla
> Reinstalled Rev from the dmg
> All is well and Variable Watcher is sporting red lettering for the
variable
> names, whereas before it was all black lettering. (globals are blue when
not
> debugging)
>
> Until I can pinpoint something definite, I will let this note suffice in
> case someone else has seen this.
>
> Jim Ault
> Las Vegas

To make communications with Clearstream easier, Clearstream has
recently changed the email address format to conform with industry
standards. The new format is 'firstname.familyname at clearstream.com'.

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of
its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER