Best Practices

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Wed Nov 9 00:40:17 EST 2005

Thanks Andre, I appreciated your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Andre Garzia
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 3:53 PM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Re: Best Practices

On Nov 9, 2005, at 12:07 AM, John Tregea wrote:

> Hi, Erin,
>
> I was interested in your comments about the message primer by Dar
> Scott. I
> am currently using an evaluation copy of Revolution. Is the primer
> only
> available in the full version? Or is it someweher I could download it?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards
>
> John T

John,

The message primer is a wonderful resource. First complete all the
tutorials included in Rev (you can find them in the docs). Then after
exploring some sample stacks, you can make a better understanding of
the message path. I don't know if the evaluation version allows you
to launch revOnline, but if it does, go explore some of the stacks
shared by other users, I share some under 'soapdog' user. If you
browse by category, there are some learning resources!

Be welcome, Revolution is a very powerfull and fun language, I never
regreted migrating my works to it.

the primer is here: http://www.swcp.com/dsc/revstacks.html

cheers
andre