Revolutionary in Cuba

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Nov 9 00:00:54 EST 2005

Once again, Rev user Luis L. Rodíguez Oro
<luisr at ispscu.rimed.cu> of Cuba has sent me his
latest version of Tree View...

I'm guessing Mr. Oro might have some difficulty
getting anything but email in and out of Cuba.
From what I gather, their phone system isn't
really great, let alone internet connectivity.
Also to consider is the political situation - ??

For whatever reason, Luis is not able to use
either a site of his own or Revolution Online, so
I am offering this stack update on behalf of him.

Great coding and use of Rev features. It's quite
nice looking and also shows the use of a bg group
as a floating, transparent palette that stays
within the window bounds...

there's only one thing...all the remarks and most
of the variables are in Spanish! But hey, just
use Babelfish!

Anyway, here is the link
http://upload.barncard.com/TreeV2.6.0.rev.zip

I can't help but appreciate the irony of a Rev
Revolutionary in Cuba. I think this is incredible.

Welcome Luis, to our growing band of inventive
users! And may Cuba be able to freely trade with
the USA someday...

sqb
--
stephen barncard