Synchronization puzzle.

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Tue Nov 8 12:22:18 EST 2005

Alex;

I was searching the archives looking for some information about a PIM
lib or stack that may be available and noticed your post about
syncronization issues you were looking at. Did you ever finish that
addressbook app? would you be interested in sharing or selling it?

We need to develop a PIM and an address book is part of such an application.

We probally will be using PostgreSQL on a server with SQLLite on the
desktops that will need to sync once connected to the network or via the
internet.

Thanks in advance

Dave LeYanna