ANN: Another collection of Pattern Art uploaded

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Tue Nov 8 12:17:53 EST 2005

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005, mcdomi at free.fr (Dom) wrote:

> >> Go to <http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia> and scroll down to "Pattern
> Art Two".
>
> very nice!
> maybe nicer than serie 1...
>
> by the way, I found a little problem  (maybe, it's a feature ;-)):
> it seems to me that there is a "one pixel" border
> very visible, for instance, as I use your patterns to make a screen
> backdrop (also known as "wallpaper" by windoze users ;-))
>
> I remember that there was a little ago a debate about this, no?
>
> -- Revolutionario

Sorry for the "border". This was indeed already mentioned earlier when I
presented the first collection. It is not a feature, but a deficiency
caused by a wrong setting of the rect values for exporting the image
(which actually is a "field"). Meanwhile, until I fix this, you could
possibly crop the border of the jpgs with a photo tool?

Yesterday I added 10 more images at the beginning of "Pattern Art Two".
One of my favorite images is the third one, the blue mountain landscape
with clouds and stars.

Best regards,

Wilhelm Sanke