Scripting conference stack available - Standalones

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:36:38 EST 2005

> Melbourne has extended it this season until after the
> Commonwealth games - so computer wise it's going to be
> even more complex - and not just for programmers...  <g>

As far as I can see, computers will just ignore this and change when
they always do. I can't imagine Apple & Microsoft putting out a
special "Commonwealth Games" patch for Melbourne that alters the
daylight-savings change time :-)

Do you know any details of this change? Normally DST ends on the last
Sunday in March. I wonder how long it will extend?

Sarah