Testing Standards

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 6 23:02:12 EST 2005

Hello to all,

Thanks for the kind words and comments. I am now trying to set up a
testing team for my project. And, well, I am used to doing this as a
one man team and i am pretty good at that, but I need to organize a
small team of 2 to 4 people to do the testing on the ANSI C
engineering aspect of the project and am not sure of the best way to
go about this.

Is there a set of standards for group testing? What about software? I
know our programming team is using bugzilla, which is great for bugs
but what about features and whether they are being done right or not?

Does anyone have some pointers in this direction? How to keep the
team together and on the same page?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Tom McGrath