LibPop3 Help!!!

locutis at plutoweb.net locutis at plutoweb.net
Sun Nov 6 16:51:35 EST 2005

Hi! My name is Cameron, and I'm trying to get your libpop3 scripts to work.

I've managed to connect to the pop3 server, but I can't do anything after that.

Here's my code:

#!revolution

on startup
        pop3Open "IP.ADDRESS.GOES.HERE", "110", "AUTO",
"locutis at mymailserver.net",
"password"
        put the result into theResult
        if theResult is "true" then
                pop3GetTranscript
                put it into theResult
                put "/volumes/tiger/users/cam/desktop/messages.txt" into path
                put theResult into url ("file:"&path)
        end if
        pop3Close
end startup

--

I'm using this in a CGI and I've pasted your code into the CGI to be called,
instead of using the "start using stack xx".

It fails on anything I put other than pop3Open and pop3Close. Those work fine.
 Any attempt to get messages or even a transcript (as noted above) fails. What
am I missing?

Please help!!! Thanks!