Opening a directory in windows

Ron revlist at ecionmicroed.com
Sat Nov 5 22:42:56 EST 2005

I've used something like this but don't know if there's a better way:

  local vFldr
  put "d:\samplefolder\" into vFldr
  get shell("c:\windows\explorer.exe /n,/e," & vFldr)

Or  maybe that's not what you meant at all?!

... Ron

*** From: Jeffrey Reynolds  (jeff at siphonophore.com)
*** Dated: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 21:28:07 -0500

 Has anyone found a way to have a directory opened up in Windows from a
 rev command?

 What i am trying to do is just open the windows explorer/my computer
 with the requested directory open. basically I want the user to see a
 directory of files opened in windows that are stored on a cdrom by an
 action from an application running from that cdrom.

 thanks

 jeff