Constrain Within Circle?

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Sat Nov 5 19:03:40 EST 2005

Hi Malte,

My test with the 2 different versions of the function shows a 25%
faster with the one using atan2 (test with 1000 and 10000 loops, 200
runs)... on a G4/1.67 GHz/RAM 2 Go/Mac OS X 10.4.2. Probably you
loose time with testing x1=>x2... But you are right one loop was less
than one millisecs and may not impair the overall performance.