Controlling External Devices

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Nov 4 15:43:56 EST 2005

Open-source it? And you can tell me how that will be less tech support
for us than selling it? ;-)

All kidding aside, even if we open source it, we'll need to document the
interface, provide working examples, etc. which is just too much for us
to take on at this time. Especially considering we're working on new
altBrowser and altSQLite updates.

best,

Chipp